Civil Engineer Application
Stock & Associates Consulting Engineers, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for a Civil Engineering position. This position entails working with Large Commercial/Industrial/Highway/Residential Projects.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with creating an engineering plan for land development based on their calculations and any research conducted. They should have experience with AutoCAD and be able to utilize strong design skills in order to create visual aids. By utilizing strong organizational and communication skills, this candidate will also have the ability to execute a project based on the criteria outlined.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities
- Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs
- Develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications
- Execute project based on outlined criteria
- Meet with local government officials to gain project approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 1 – 3 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills
- Candidate must be an Engineer in Training (E.I) or a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
Stock & Associates offers excellent salary and comprehensive benefit packages.
If interested in the position, please fill out the application below.